Selection as an Australia21 Fellow or Scholar is a prestigious appointment which provides opportunities for both established and promising researchers to contribute their expertise to an area of interest and to participate in multidisciplinary inquiry with Australia21’s diverse networks of leading thinkers.
Australia21 Fellows are appointed in recognition of their outstanding contribution to research and policy thinking in an area of multidisciplinary inquiry identified by Australia21’s Research Committee. Australia21 Scholars are likely to be early career researchers who are appointed in recognition of a promising record of scholarship and or professional leadership in an Australia21 project area.
Current Australia21 Fellows
- Professor Mike Archer, BA, PhD
- Professor Ross Buckley, BEc, LLB (Hons), LLM (Int Trade Law), PhD
- Steven Cork, BSc (Hons), PhD
- Richard Eckersley AM, Bsc (Hons), MScSoc
- Simone Maynard, BSc, BEnSc, PhD
- Graeme Pearman AM, BSc, PhD, FAA
- John Philimore, BA (UWA), BA (Oxon), MSc, PhD.
Current Australia21 Scholars
- Peter Ampt, MScAgr (research), BScAgr, Dip. Ed., PhD
- Teresa Burgess, M Primary Health Care
- Philippa Rowland, BScAg, Grad Dip REM