As the Mindful Futures Network develops, we’ll include information about relevant mindfulness, empathy and compassion projects and activities – there are many more to come! Just click on the subject headings to view the details.
If you have information about a project or activity that could be included here, please fill in a project/activity template by clicking on the yellow button.
If you have any questions, please contact the project leader, Dr Lynne Reeder at email@example.com.
- Mindful self-care programs for health professionals
- Nurses improve care with compassion at the heart of well-being
- Mindfulness in medicine
- How does viewing material on common humanity impact on healthcare workers’ level of compassion?
- A smarter workplace through mindful leadership in the business sector
- Students model mindful design leadership
- Empathy Conversations: Testing Their Effectiveness as a Policy Resource
- The science of cooperation
- Development and validation of an Observed Mindfulness Measure
- Teaching for Brain Science and Wellbeing
- Mindfulness in the academy: Practices and Perspectives from Scholars
- Moving Beyond Trauma
- Improving the emotional wellbeing of children and their families
Research Methods and Measures
Back to Mindful Futures homepage